Thursday, September 28, 2006

People Suck


So how may of you reading this would go to a store with your kids (if you have any, if not then speculate) and watch your kid intentionally spill a drink on the floor and then sit there and wait till an employee came by, point at the spill, say you're sorry, then walk away? If you're like me then you would take some responsibility for your child. Help the employee clean up the mess. Offer, at least. You have no idea how many people down here don't give a shit. Am I not in the bible belt? Where's the "southern hospitality"?

Most people suck no matter where you are. Don't believe anyone when they tell you that people from so and so are the nicest people you've ever met and that they'll do anything for you. I got news for you. Show up at these people's houses and start banging on the door shouting that "they're out to get you" and see how many of them open up. Zilch, baby. That's right.

A joke for you that I made up:

I like my women like I like my presidents....southern and stupid.

YEAH!!! I dare you to read all my posts and tell me I couldn't write at least 50% of the sitcoms that are on TV right now. Take a look at that pic up top. That's comedy gold!

6 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Antonio said...

How smart. Great triple post.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I agree.. Excellent. Practicing for the sitcom re-runs.

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We live in a society where many learn to be selfish. ME ME ME, MINE MINE MINE... I CAN GET MORE FOR ME !!!

People here in Oklahoma say Oklahomans are the nicest people... What ??? People here have more mental problems, stress, and necessity for anger management, even more so than Orlando, Florida. People driving cars next to me yell at me while their recklesss driving sucks and they don't use signal lights when changing lanes, purposely block lanes on the highway so no one can pass them. Pedestrians start cursing out loud as they walk across the street or ride their bike alone. Panhandlers on the street have nicer clothing and shoes than I do; it is a business, a second occupation, to fake being poor to get some cash; they usually beg with big signs at off ramps from the highways.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger The D said...

Dave, you have a delete post option in there, unless you are going for some sort of inside joke?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I guess I'll have to leave this comment on this one... uhhh... typing this comment about ... this comment ? What is wrong with me ?

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what compromise the 10% of the sitcoms that you couldn't write for? Out of curiosity..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home