Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update on the lump

Ok so the biopsy came back negative, so that's good. On the other hand, the CT scan showed other nodes that were enlarged, though not as big as the main one, so that kinda sucks. The doc gave me two options. He could take out the lump and do further tests on it to be 100% sure that nothing is wrong, or I could wait six weeks and get it checked out again. I chose to wait, although he did tell me that he removed a similar lump from this woman and they found out she has lymphoma. I thought that was awful nice of him to share that story. Anyway, that's all I got for now.

9 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Antonio said...

Maybe it's a spider nest.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doc's can be jerks

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Josue' said...

Sheesh, that clown has textbook bedside manner....

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Doctors piss me off... it's kind of hard for me to trust most of them. My neurologist hasn't even diagnosed me yet or suggested the possible illness I suffer from... just keeps saying "I believe an illness is causing this." Really ???!!! I hope you don't have lymphoma. That would really suck.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger The D said...

Dave, maybe you should just get the damn lumps removed. Question: Will you have a collapsed hole in your neck where the lump used to be?

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Yeah I hope not. That would suck. I'd be Neckhole the rest of my life. Doing tricks for little kids and whatnot.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Josue' said...

Stop all the Neckhole talk! Sheesh man. That's not a good look at all....

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

for out for the "queen of the herpes !!!!"

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
It's Richard, Paul's brother. My brother told me you were having some health problems and gave me your blog site. Hope you feel better pops and get that shit cut out and checked. Regards,RHP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home