Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey, check me out...... all postin' and stuff.

Hey look at me, I'm postin' again. So let's see.... here's what's been going on. I changed my major from computer science to electro-mechanical engineering, I quit Target, and I moved out of the hell house I was living in before.

Turns out that roommate I was living with, the one that had a dog, all of a sudden turned into Dr. Doolittle. He brought in a Great Dane without even asking me if it was ok. His girlfriend's dog also stayed with us all the time. Eventually he got rid of the Great Dane, then a week later he picked a stray off the street, told me he was gonna take it to the shelter and never did. Then adopted another dog from his job, making a total of four dogs running around the house at any given time. It was awful. Plus he was a racist. We had a disagreement while I was moving out and he called me a "fucking Mexican". So yeah, I'm glad I got outta there.

I am now living with a friend of mine named Fahad. We get along and he has a dog named Odin who is awesome. He's a mutt who is as cool as Ofelia, my old dog (R.I.P).

My car had some issues but I fixed them myself, which was cool, saved me some money. Had to change the starter, a headlight and one of the internal components for the windshield wipers.

My Xbox died, but it was still under warranty so they're fixing it for free.

My apartment complex has a gym so I'm trying to become as metrosexual as I can.

My Celtics won the NBA championship. They were the first sports team I really got into so that was cool.

At this time I would like to open the floor to any questions.

6 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger The D said...

What happened to Mike's wonderful Orlando Magic? Have you found a job yet? Try for an internship in your field before you finish so you have teh experience.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Antonio said...

So were you offended that he called you a "fucking Mexican" because if the connotation or because it is inaccurate? Would you have felt better if he called you a fucking Spic? Huh? Go cut my grass.
Oh, I got COT4. Another game for you to pwn me on.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Must be nice not having to live with "Bobby Bigot" anymore

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lotta posts mixed into one. ok... F that guy and his simpleton self. Watch out for Magic next year. I'm moving back to Orlando this week. Working out makes you feel good.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Josue' said...

I thought you were like 3-4yrs deep into the comp sci degree?! How much longer will the change cause you to be there for?

You got HUGE balls to let some stupid roommate turn your house into the Pet Detective lair..F that. The animals and that racist fool would have been out on the streets and I would sleep fine....OF COURSE, if it was his place, then you have nothing to say, unfortunately.

Do you still have Grimace or did you get another car?

You. Metrosexual?! Sure...That term is kind of passes these days. Welcome to 2008.

Good for the Celtics. They deserved to win.



..and for dub. You are moving back to Orlando? You were in HotLanta, right?

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger The D said...

Classes start up and you still aint got shit to say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home