Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Video Games Are Fun

So I've been playing this game called Guitar Hero for a while. It's fun. Very fun. I've been playing the second installment a lot in anticipation for the 80's Edition that comes out next Tuesday. I've been trying to 5 star every song in the game, including the bonus songs, and it has been difficult. For those of you who don't know, getting 5 stars on a song is the highest rating you can achieve, and it's not easy.

So anyway I says to Mabel, I says, the last song that I had left to 5 star is called Jordan and it's played by this freak called Buckethead. He really is a freak, he plays guitar like a robut and wears a plain white mask and a bucket of KFC on his head. After many many tries I finally achieved 5 star status last night. Thank you, thank you.

Yeah I know it's only a video game but it's fun and it was hard and it felt good so there.

By the way I know some of you need proof so I included a screenshot. If you doubt the authenticity look at the name of the band, my brothers will testify.

15 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger The D said...

That looks 'shopped. I know, I have seen many in my day. Just look at the pixels and how they are the wrong colour.

Anyway, if you actually did accomplish this Improbable of tasks, I commend you. That is impressive. Hell, Benji cant even pass it. 445 note streak! Damn. Now you just have to take video and post it on youtube. You will need two video cameras, one on you one on the screen. That will go well with your Thunderhorse video that is already up.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good jorb; your guitar hero skills far surpass mine.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

maestro

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger The D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger The D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

robut?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger The D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's a robut?

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger The D said...

No comment on your recent adventure?

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger The D said...

You are past due for another update!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Must be busy at Target.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger The D said...

Must be.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger The D said...

Still waiting....

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Antonio said...

Know what else is fun? Updating your damn blog!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger The D said...

Yo, it has been three months! THREE MONTHS!!

NO! No no no no no no NO! Let me tell you what you've produced... Over the last three months, you have produced exactly squat! SQUAT!

Now for Kris's sake, do you have anything even remotely interesting to tell me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home