Monday, June 11, 2007

Moe Mow Mo' Meaux

First of all, here's an update on the roommate situation. One person has moved in this month. His name is Chris, he's a student at MTSU and so far we get along fine. He did bring a dog with him. It's a miniature schnauzer, not a bad litle dog, I'd like her a lot more if she didn't bark all the time. We still haven't found a roommate for the other room. Chris had a friend who was moving in but it didn't pan out. I have a friend who might move in, he hasn't made up his mind. We'll see what happens.
Other than that not much has been going on. I had a good time on the island with my Uncle's wedding, hanging out with the fam, listening to my father's rants, eating my mom's food, playing with Ofie, and kicking my bro's ass in Battlefront. Down here in TN is mostly the same old shite. I did recently go to this botanical garden/museum with my good friend Mallocup. First place I've been to in Nashville other than a football game. It was quite fun. They had some interesting exhibits, including some Faberge eggs and 100 asian snuff jars. I need to make a website to put up photos of my various escapades cause I got some good ones there.
Over at work we got a new head honcho. I don't like him very much even though we've only spoken a couple times. It's something I can't quite put my finger on. I'm sure you all know what I mean. Most of the people I've talked to don't like him either, guess it's just one of those things.

That's about it so far. Look for my next post about some of the people I've dealt with at work. That's always funny.

Oh one more thing, I've been walking around for the past week with a mohawk. Quite liberating. There are pics below, click for pops.

19 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger The D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Josue' said...

Circa 2007: I agree with Dan on the 'hawk comment + the likely reason your boss is no fan of you.

{NO WAY in HADES}I bet the ladies love the hair{/NO WAY in HADES}

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Actually, the ladies DO love the hair. I've gotten more yeas than nays as far as that goes.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Haha!

1984, Dan.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I guess you've earned a few brownie points with the chicks

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Josue' said...

Sheesh...Next question: What kind of ladies? :p

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh, honestly, it opens up dialogue - then you tell the woman you like to take risks (hair) and she thinks you're a badass, then she wants you in the sack. its tru, keep on doin what u doin :D

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger The D said...

When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the Master!

And your Mohawk made Mother cry. Congratulations.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugly women give good head before swallowing

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Josue' said...

LOL at Dub...That comment had me crackin' up....


Dave,
For the sake of Ricans everywhere, I hope you shaved that junk off 5min ago....

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I'm still rockin' it, Josue. You know you're jealous. Mike knows what's up.

Dan, I didn't make mom cry, but I know she was freaked out. Hey when I was down in PR my hair was ok, next time I visit it'll be the same. Unless I go through with my plan to get little bulls-eyes shaved in there.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you should fauxhawk before u mohawk. Having said that, i guess we're eachothers' toughest critics. I know i cant shave my coin purse without 10 comments on my bad technique. Asi 'e con familia, i guess. -DuB

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger The D said...

....It is not the scrotum shaving that disturbs me...it is the fact that you would post pictures on your blog that does.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Uvas de Playa said...

Really? Bulls-Eyes?? I'll have the bow and arrow ready at the airport.

Your Mom

Oh, Dan, after working with your father in his urology practice, there are very few things that will shock me!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rawkin' the mohawk! Nice! And I see that you still have the same glasses from ages ago back in the day...!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

You save money without getting a new prescription

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Josue' said...

....and also save money by giving yourself horrible haircuts... :p

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger The D said...

Ouch....

That had to hurt.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not a mohawk..it's a landing strip. Shave it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home